Working at Fuji Xerox
Fuji Xerox values employees who are highly motivated and want to work (and play) in teams. Our people are prepared to roll up their sleeves, put customers and colleagues first and actively share information.
The continuing high performance of the organisation, and the perception that people have of Fuji Xerox, depends entirely on everyone doing their best.
Our internal culture is built on loyalty, honesty, integrity and diversity. Fuji Xerox people are hard working, friendly and proud to be working for an internationally known brand of excellence.
Learning & Development
Learning is an experience that should last a lifetime. To keep moving forward, and stay competitive, you need to acquire new skills and abilities whenever you get the opportunity. Learning is good for you, and it’s great for the company that employs you.
Fuji Xerox aims to create a work environment where you have the clarity of direction, information, development and support you need to excel. There will be many opportunities for you to learn and grow - we actively encourage our people to set goals that require them to update their skills and increase their knowledge. The organisation benefits; the employees benefit. It’s a win win situation.
To apply online for a specific job
- Click on the position you are interested in, this will bring up a description of the position.
- Click the Apply Now button at the bottom of the screen.
- From 1 April 2011 all candidates will need to create a new account if it is the first time visiting the site. If you have applied for a position after 1 April 2011 and you are applying for further positions please login using the same accounts details you used when you created your account for the first position.
- Fill out the online Employment Application form.
- Complete the online psychometric assessment.
- You will get an email once your application has been submitted acknowledging your details have been received.
You can also share the job ad with friends by clicking the on the social network buttons at the bottom right.
Interviews are usually conducted within two weeks of the ad being placed. In some instances there may be a delay – we will notify you if this happens.
Sometimes a second and third interview may be necessary. All applicants will be notified of the outcome within two weeks of the final interviews being carried out.