OverviewKongsberg C series is built for the highest performance, pushing the limits of the term short run production.The Kongsberg C offers speed (100m/min - 66 ips) and acceleration (up to 1.5G ) with quick and precise tool movements, making high quality short run production possible, even under the tightest deadlines. Kongsberg’s iconic performance is made possible by rock solid engineering. The cutting table comes with a aluminum composite tabletop, rack & pinion drive system and dynamic table mapping..
- Digital cutting tables is specifically designed to operate continuously in a 24/7 production environment.
- The Kongsberg C excels in producing quality results, regardless of which materials are used, made by offering tremendous speed (100m/min – 66 ips) and acceleration (up to 1.7G) with ultra-fast tool movements.
- The cutter’s robustness enables knife cutting of most materials at top speed.To accommodate 24/7 production, the Kongsberg C is equipped with features like a metal composite tabletop and tabletop level mapping.
- The most sophisticated motion control system in the industry, including steel rack and pinion drive and heavy duty tool positions for high force milling, cutting and creasing.
- Area: Work Area: 3210 x 3200 mm
- Speed: Max Speed: 100 m/min
- Acceleration: 1.57 G
- General: Weight: 1300 kg
- Vacuum section: 8
- Physical Dimension: 5100 x 3920 mm
Kongsberg C Tech Specs
- File Size:
- 181.52 KB
- Document type:
- Portable Document Format