Fuji Xerox New Zealand
Health & Safety Vision Statement
Fuji Xerox is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.
We believe that;
- No business objective will take priority over health and safety
- All incidents are preventable
- All employees have a responsibility for health and safety, and need to actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices.
To achieve this we will;
- Proactively identify hazards and unsafe behaviours and take all steps to manage these to as low as reasonably practicable
- Consult and actively promote participation with employees and contractors to ensure they have the training, skills, knowledge and resources to maintain a healthy and safe working environment.
- Regularly review and improve our Health, Safety and Environmental Management System, procedures, and practices to assure that they are effective and up to date.
- Set targets for improvement and measure, asses, and report on our performance
- Require our entire supply chain to demonstrate the same commitment to achieving excellence in health and safety performance.
- Ensure our employees, contractors, suppliers and customer's safety is paramount.
Safety is our primary goal. All employees are encouraged to play a vital and responsible role in maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.