The ApeosPort-VII C / DocuCentre-VII C Series are flagship models to help businesses work smarter.
Fuji Xerox New Zealand Ltd announces the launch of 14 new models of digital color multifunction printers: The ApeosPort-VII C / DocuCentre-VII C series.Based on the Fuji Xerox Smart Work Gateway concept, the new series offer enhanced security combined with features and design to support the flexible and diversified working styles of businesses for improved performance.
Fuji Xerox New Zealand Managing Director Peter Thomas said the ApeosPort-VII C / DocuCentre-VII C Series reflected the company’s “no compromise” approach to device quality.
“The New Zealand market is undergoing a rapid transformation to digital-first products, and we are delivering on our no compromise promise,” he said.
“This world-class product offers our legendary attention to detail, with powerful security and technology features that will deliver significant improvements to business efficiencies. We’re proud to be launching it to the market today.”
National Marketing Manager, Enterprise Document Solutions, Geoff Hamer, said “our product designers were given the mission to introduce a new platform with an enhanced user experience and added security.
“Our designers met the brief. User experience is now more consistent with what users are familiar with, being their own mobile devices, and security meets tight international standards.
“Our customers can now do more, and faster, with their Fuji Xerox products.”
360° Data Security
To comply with new international standards for data privacy and device protection, the ApeosPort-VII C / DocuCentre-VII C series offers enhanced security functions for both hardware and software, with expansive network communications. Each multifunction printer can be connected to two unassociated networks, enabling customers to separate communications. This delivers data security within the office and provides customers with a comprehensive upgrade in respect of security protection.
From device usage to file creation, internal and external file sharing access rights can be set and potential backup mechanisms established for all scanned files
Further, the new Trusted Platform Module (TPM) further enhances the encryption of multifunction printers. This, one of the biggest security advances, means the system's root password is stored on the TPM side, and the customer does not need a complex and separate password for hard disk encryption.
Seamless User Experience with Smart Touch Panel: Control at Your Fingertips
The ApeosPort-VII / DocuCentre-VII series Multifunction Printer is equipped with a 25.7cm colour touch panel with an adjustable angle. Usage is as simple as using a smart phone. The user interface is designed to make operational instructions clearer and the selected function more convenient.
You can also use an iOS or Android mobile device to perform basic functions such as printing, copying, scanning and faxing through the Near Field Communication (NFC) function, and transfer pictures and web pages stored in the mobile phone to the printer.
Files can be downloaded and operated from the cloud. In addition, you can set up to 30 frequently used functions for one-touchoperation.
Carefree Printer Management
Fuji Xerox provides a comprehensive and powerful online support service, which includes the transmission of device data to the support center through encryption, and the status of the devices monitored by the central system. With machine learning and forecasting functions, the central system provides predictive support for system management, usage, consumables notification and troubleshooting through data analysis. These assist customers mitigate downtime, maximize productivity, and thus increase operating margin.
Connect on Demand
Coinciding with the launch of the ApeosPort-VII C / DocuCentre-VII C series, Fuji Xerox has expanded its software and cloud services line-up to help businesses work smarter.
- Print anywhere
- The Cloud On-Demand Print service allows the user to print from Fuji Xerox multifunction printers anywhere and anytime. A maximum of 3,000 printers can be used by a maximum of 30,000 registered users. This is especially beneficial for larger organizations. - Azure Active Directory authentication now enables interfacing with the Microsoft cloud services OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online.
- Connectivity with the user’s current cloud platform
- Cloud Service Hub connects multifunction printers with cloud storage services from various vendors using a single interface. With the Cloud Service Hub, optical character recognition (OCR) performed when the user scans and stores a new document allows the user to search for files across several cloud storage services on the single interface.
- ApeosWare Management Suite 2 allows scanned documents to be saved to OneDrive for Business.
- Device and cost management
- Device Log Service is a cloud service that aggregates data about multifunction printer usage via the web. The enhanced features enable data aggregation of up to 1,500 multifunction printers and to automatically import and utilize information on LDAP/ActiveDirectory users. Again, this is particularly beneficial for large organizations.
- Document workflow that promotes the use of digital documents
- DocuWorks Tray 2 allows digital documents to be delivered through the document tray; facilitating the design of business workflows and the utilization of digital documents.
- Fuji Xerox’s cloud document management service, Working Folder, now enables unregistered users to send documents, making the exchange of documents with external business partners more efficient.
・Xerox, Xerox and Design, as well as Fuji Xerox and Design are registered trademarks or trademarks of Xerox Corporation in Japan and/or other countries.
・OneDrive Business and SharePoint Online are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation of the U.S. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
・All other service and product names mentioned in this press release are registered trademarks or trademarks of the respective companies.
About Fuji Xerox in New Zealand
Fuji Xerox has been operating in New Zealand for over 50 years. It is part of the Xerox and Fuji Xerox group of companies, and employs around 500 staff nationwide. The company partner with senior executives and business owners throughout New Zealand to help them find innovative and low-risk document and digital print solutions that drive greater agility, visibility, sustainability and overall efficiency.
About Fuji Xerox Co
Founded in 1962, Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. is a leading company in the Document Services & Communications field, offering solutions and services to help customers resolve their business challenges. Underlying our solutions and services are our world-class office multifunction devices, printers and production printers that we develop and manufacture for worldwide distribution. Together with cloud and mobile solutions, Fuji Xerox builds a communications environment that enables our customers to access the right information, at the right time, and in the right form—thereby contributing to their valuable communications.
Fuji Xerox is a 75-25 joint venture between FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation and Xerox Corporation, and its direct sales force covers Japan and the Asia-Pacific region including China. We employ approximately 45,000 people globally, with more than 80 domestic and overseas affiliates / sales subsidiaries. More information on Fuji Xerox is available at www.fujixerox.com
Cassandra Powell GM, Marketing
Fuji Xerox New Zealand Ltd
027 511 1561