Support & ServiceWe’re only as good as our customers say we are.
Our latest customer satisfaction survey compared Fuji Xerox New Zealand’s service levels to those of our competitors. We were rated for sales support, product quality, our call centre performance, quality of online information, remote service support, toner/drum supply, service engineers, billing/invoicing and value for money.
• We ranked #1 for customer service
• We ranked #1 in the ‘extremely likely to choose again’ category
• The overall satisfaction level for our services was significantly higher than our competitors
Service and support you can count on
We minimise our customers’ business downtime and disruptions by providing uninterrupted, anytime access to exceptional service and support. Our support services include:
• e-service: Device downtime is slashed through our use of remote device management for proactive resolution. Issues are often resolved before users realise there was a problem.
• e-support: Our online support centre is available 24/7. It offers the most comprehensive library in the industry for step-by-step instructions, self-help videos and more.
• Customer Support Centre: Open from 8am – 6pm, our support centre staff are equipped with online diagnostic tools to help you resolve technical problems in real time.
• Technical Support Centre: Our trained engineers provide real-time web-based remote support to any issues escalated from the Customer Support Centre.
What Our Customers Say
“Hey Kumar, thanks heaps for your help. You have been fantastic throughout the whole call and very patient. I am sure you deserve a pay rise!” – Ministry for Primary Industries
“Very professional support – prompt – logical – top marks.” – New Zealand Post Limited
“Very competently handled.” – Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited
“Best service, best people.” – Catholic Diocese of Auckland
“The technician was skilful and very friendly. Thank you so much.” – Matua Plunket Kindergarten
“Very helpful and most appreciated. Glad I could do it over the phone (and online) rather than waiting for a tech to visit us.” – Kaitaia & District Kindergarten Association
“Remote action – very prompt and easily done. Thanks.” – The Community Trust of Mid and South Canterbury
• 90% of all calls to our Technical Support Centre are resolved without an onsite visit
• Our customers enjoy 99.5% uptime on average
• Customer calls are answered within 20 seconds
• We employ 250 customer service specialists across 22 service centres
• We support approximately 45,000 active devices, New Zealand-wide