Our commitmentAt Fuji Xerox, we’re committed to upholding our responsibilities to our community, our customers, our supply chain, our staff, stakeholders - and our world. Everything we do comes from our fundamental belief in running our business in a sustainable and principled manner.
• Community leadership. We step up. That’s why Fuji Xerox New Zealand invests over $1m annually in the local community through sponsorships, partnerships and leadership programmes for New Zealand youth.
• Customer-centric champions. We put our customers first. Fuji Xerox is the only company of our kind with internationally recognised Service Capability and Performance Certification. Our customer support operation is benchmarked against global best-practice within the technical support industry.
• An ethical supply chain. We hold ourselves accountable. Fuji Xerox has rigorous processes to ensure our local and international suppliers meet the requirements of our Supplier Code of Conduct. We adhere to EICC Code of Conduct guidelines, which support the rights and well-being of workers and communities affected by the global electronics supply chain.
• Supporting our staff. We want our people to be happy and fulfilled. Fuji Xerox is committed to a workplace which is safe, supports equality and diversity, and provides learning and development opportunities. As a holistic employer, we also focus on employee health, work-life needs and opportunities to give back to the community.
• Meeting stakeholder expectations. We believe that success matters. Our financial performance and ethical governance is critical to the wellbeing of not just us, but many other businesses and communities around the world.
• Sustainable strategies. We take our commitment to sustainability very seriously. Fuji Xerox has a balanced, long-term approach to economic activity, environmental responsibility and social progress, supported by sound corporate governance.
Regional Corporate Sustainability Membership
GOLD Community Member
Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific is the first company in the document management and solutions field to be a Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) GOLD Community Member and supports the mission of GRI to empower decision makers everywhere, through GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards and its multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world.
Fuji Xerox has overseas operations in Asia Pacific including China (including Hong Kong and Taiwan), South Korea, the Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia and New Zealand.
Fuji Xerox New Zealand Sustainability Snapshot 2015-16
- File Size:
- 2.67 MB
- Document type:
- Portable Document Format